Fruit with Amaretto SauceFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
- 3 cups of sliced fruit or berries shopping list
- 2 tbsp of amaretto liqueur shopping list
- 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 pckage of cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 lb about one cup of ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 egg yolks from pastuerized eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp of whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup of Amaretto shopping list
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Caution raw egg yolk in recipe. Use pastuerized eggs-only.
- Not for the elderly or for children or those with compromised immune systems
- Fruit: Toss fruit with liqueur and sugar, chill until serving time.
- Sauce: In a blender or food processor, mix cream cheese with ricotta.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar and lemon juice until light and frothy.
- Add to cheese mixture along with cream and liqueur.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve chilled fruit with cream sauce spooned over top.