Black Raspberry Cream PieFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 1 purchased 9-inch graham cracker crumb pie shell shopping list
- 1 egg white, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 10-oz. jar black raspberry spread shopping list
- Fresh black raspberries, lemon peel twist, and/or mint leaves (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush pie shell with beaten egg white. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a medium mixing bowl beat whipping cream with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until smooth. Add black raspberry spread. Beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon mixture into pie shell. Cover and freeze for 4 to 24 hours or until firm. Garnish with fresh black raspberries, lemon peel twist, and/or mint.