Broccoli Almost Cole SlawFrom dugger 7 years ago
- 16 Ounces broccoli Cole Slaw Mix shopping list
- 2 Bunches green onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 Cup sunflower seeds (kernels) shopping list
- 2 Packages Ramen beef Flavor noodles shopping list
- Dressing shopping list
- 1/3 Cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 Cup canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- Remove Beef Flavor Packets from Ramen Noodles.
- Toss together first five ingredients (without the packets) and refrigerate in a covered bowl overnight.
- Mix vinegar, sugar, oil and beef flavor packets together. Pour over slaw just before serving.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating4 people
cool. but what are ramen noodles? kinda like Mr. Noodles? lookin uplovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it
This salad is a great one to have. I've made this several times and it's also good without the nuts. For those with nut allergies :Dszq in Suffolk loved it