Broccoli Almost Cole SlawFrom dugger 6 years ago
- 16 Ounces broccoli Cole Slaw Mix shopping list
- 2 Bunches green onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 Cup sunflower seeds (kernels) shopping list
- 2 Packages Ramen beef Flavor noodles shopping list
- Dressing shopping list
- 1/3 Cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 Cup canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- Remove Beef Flavor Packets from Ramen Noodles.
- Toss together first five ingredients (without the packets) and refrigerate in a covered bowl overnight.
- Mix vinegar, sugar, oil and beef flavor packets together. Pour over slaw just before serving.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating4 people
This salad is a great one to have. I've made this several times and it's also good without the nuts. For those with nut allergies :Dszq in Suffolk loved it
cool. but what are ramen noodles? kinda like Mr. Noodles? lookin uplovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it