Vegetable PizzaFrom ali 7 years ago
- 1 8 ounce package refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1 ounce package Ranch style dressing mix shopping list
- 2 carrots, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a large non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Mix cream cheese with 1/2 of the ranch dressing mix. Adjust the amount of dressing mix to taste.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- Arrange carrots, red bell pepper, broccoli and green onions on top. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour.
- Cut into bite-size squares to serve.
The Cookali Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!