Ice Cream Sandwich DessertFrom ali 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a medium microwave safe bowl and microwave 2 minutes on high. Do not allow to boil.
- Stir peanut butter into hot chocolate until smooth.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with a layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- Spread half the whipped topping over the sandwiches.
- Spoon half the chocolate mixture over that.
- Top with half the peanuts.
- Repeat layers.
- Freeze until firm, 1 hour.
- Cut into squares to serve.