Chilean Sea BassFrom scooterk 6 years ago
- 6 8oz chilean sea bass Filets shopping list
- 1 can lump crab meat shopping list
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 stick of butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian or garlic bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream sherry shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- Mrs. Dash garlic herb mix shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop up green onions including some of the shallots into fine pieces and place in mixing bowl
- open can of lump crab and drain, dump crab into mixing bowl
- pour bread crumbs into mixing bowl and set aside
- in meduim sized pan pour sherry and chicken stock into pan, add minced garlic and bring to boil for 5 minutes
- with a filet knife insert end of knife into end of filet and form a small pocket by pushing your finger into slit formed by knife
- take half of sherry chicken stock mixture into mixing bowl with crab, and bread crumbs. stir adding more bread crumbs until consistency is like thick cookie dough consistency
- take stuffing and insert it into filets pushing down with your finger. Don't fill too full or filets will split on top.
- Place filets in baking dish pouring remaining stock over filets.
- add seasonings and take butter and cut 1/4 inch squares and place on top of filets
- bake for 20 minutes
- Serve with caribbean rice and brown sugar glazed carrots. Great combination of flavors!!