Caribbean Rice with SausagesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons corn oil shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 ham bouillon cubes crumbled shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 envelope Sazon with coriander, annatto, garlic and onion shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups rice shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn with peppers drained shopping list
- 1 pound sausage sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In 2-quart saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onion stirring occasionally until tender then stir in bouillon blended with water and Sazon then bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in corn and sausage then simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!