Chipotle Cilantro Pork TenderloinFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup tightly packed chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato and chipotle flavored bouillon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into thin strips shopping list
How to make it
- Process first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Remove 1 tablespoon of mixture and combine with mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Arrange pork in a rectangular baking dish and rub with remaining olive oil.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 and bake for 20 minutes.
- Loosely cover with aluminum foil about 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!