Healthy Banana Blueberry Oatmeal MuffinsFrom stacey75 4 years ago
- 1 mashed banana shopping list
- 3/4 cup low fat vanilla yogourt shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Combine banana, yogourt, brown sugar, egg and oil in a large bowl.
- Add oats and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add blueberries and dry ingredients to wet and stir until just combined.
- Put in paper lined muffin tin and bake in a preheated 375 oven, until tops are firm to touch.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookstacey75 Cobourg, CA
The Rating3 people
great tastey recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I made these tonight for my toddler and husband. I halved the sugar, added a few tablespoons of ground flax, and used the fresh blueberries and lowfat banana vanilla yogurt I had on hand. They turned out amazingly well--moist, fluffy and very flavorf...moresaturday_chef in New York loved it
I made these yesterday with my daughter and I have to say, I was really nervous at how thick the batter was. I thought, "oh, here I go again, making a super dense muffin that no one will eat". But I was pleasantly surprised! They are delicious! I...moremelanied333 in St Louis Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!