Chunky Chicken ChiliFrom melanie 8 years ago
- 1 lb. chopped boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 14 oz. cans diced tomatoes (with green chilies to make it spicier) shopping list
- 2 14oz. cans red kidney beans, only one can drained shopping list
- 1 14oz. can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 packet mild or hot chili seasoning shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili powder, to taste shopping list
- 2-3 teaspoons cumin, to taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces and add to the saucepan.
- Brown the chicken till done, about 10-12 minutes.
- Add all canned ingredients, then all the spices. Stir well.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with sour cream, cheese, chives or anything you would put on chili.
The Cookmelanie Akron, OH
The Rating6 people
Melanie that was amazing. I pick a few recipes every week to make and tonight I made this. It was very, very good. I actually prefer chicken chili over steak.
Thanks!kristopher in San Francisco loved it
I tried this and loved it exactly the way you have it listed here. Thanks for sharing.dariana in loved it
My sweetie tried your recipe tonight. :) We both enjoyed it. :)rose in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!