PEACH PORK CHOP BAKEFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Make stuffing mix according to directions, decreasing water by 1/4 cup, stir in 1/4 cup jam instead.
- Spoon stuffing into ungreased one-quart casserole.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook porkchops in oil in medium skillet over medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Arrange porkchops and peaches over stuffing.
- Spoon 1/4 cup jam over chops.
- Bake, covered, until porkchops are tender, 45 minutes to one hour.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!