Tuscan Chicken Slow Cooker Pasta - Weight WatchersFrom modelsmom 5 years ago
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks shopping list
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained (I used fresh) shopping list
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (optional) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 T italian seasoning shopping list
- 6 oz uncooked whole wheat spaghetti, broken in half (DON'T use more - it'll soak up all the liquid & turn the whole thing into a gooshy mess!) shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients, except spaghetti, in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours, or until vegetables are tender (Note: I cooked it 8 hours & it still tasted wonderful)
- Turn setting to high, stir in spaghetti and cover.
- Stir after 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook until pasta is tender, about 20 minutes more (but check it after 10 minutes - if the pasta gets mushy it'll spoil the whole dish!).
- Yields 1 1/2 cups per serving.
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
The Rating7 people
I love Weight Watchers recipes. They are remarkably delicious. Your recipe sounds hearty and delicious.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
This sounds very good....I have been threatening to put my husband on a diet...he wouldn't even know with this recipe, LOL!!debwin in Toronto loved it
Looks like a keeper! Thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!