Cranberry Apple RelishFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place cranberries, sugar, water and juice concentrate in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil 4 minutes or until cranberries start to thicken and water has reduced by about half.
- Remove from pan and place in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Add diced apple and half of the raisins to the cranberries and stir well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving sprinkle remaining raisins over cranberries for garnish.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!