Fruit Cocktail Pound CakeFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups fruit cocktail (reserve 4 tablespoons juice) shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 3 cups self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 4 tablespoons juice from fruit cocktail shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ingredients in order listed then pour in greased and floured tube pan and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn out on serving platter and cool completely. Combine cocktail juice and sugar together until smooth then drizzle over cake.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!