Chicken N Stuffing SkilletFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 1 tbsp. butter OR margarine shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 box (6 oz.) Pepperidge Farm® One Step Stuffing chicken Mix shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup OR Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 12 to 15 min. or until no longer pink. Remove chicken.
- PREPARE stuffing in skillet according to package directions except let stand 2 min.
- RETURN chicken to skillet. Mix soup and milk. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and heat through.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
jm that really sounds terrific im on for a bit and i saw this ....big 5 sweetie ...... after sun no computer.. movers come monday and then i leave wed or thur am i wont have computer up and running till end of august so take care now ok.........s...moreminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
this sounds soooo good thanks for posting it momomomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great dish. definately a 5. All in the same pan & so easy.This is going to be my supper tonight. Thanksbrianna in loved it