Zucchini BreadFrom falafel_fanatic 6 years ago
- 2 cups shredded raw zucchini shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Put zucchini in strainer and press or squeeze with hands to get excess liquid out.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and oil together. Add flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and walnuts.
- Mix together by hand.
- Add drained zucchini. Mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes at 350 degrees, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out with very little cake clinging to it.
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating1 people
I was just talking about this, my zucchini is oversize from all of the rain. This recipe is perfect for that thank you.
Michaeltrigger in loved it