Crispy MurukkusFrom angieaugusta 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grind the rice by adding a very little amount of water
- The rice paste should be thick
- In a Bowl,add the rice paste,fried gram dal,butter,cumin seeds,salt
- And knead well with your hands.the mixture should be soft
- put the murukku mixture in the mould& press into different shapes
- Heat the oil,deep fry both sides golden brown
- Store in airtight container.
The Cookangieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
The Rating2 people
Wow.... can you tell me please, from where does the recipe come??? thanks... got my 5.berry in Riverside loved it
Hi gal , everyone at home fell in love with your snack yestereve and asked for more ..
So I tried but for 1 C rice
added some chilli and ajawain ( omam ) , cumin , hing, omitted roasted channa dhal/split roasted peas dhal for 3/4 C urad dh...morecholena in Food World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!