Crispy MurukkusFrom angieaugusta 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grind the rice by adding a very little amount of water
- The rice paste should be thick
- In a Bowl,add the rice paste,fried gram dal,butter,cumin seeds,salt
- And knead well with your hands.the mixture should be soft
- put the murukku mixture in the mould& press into different shapes
- Heat the oil,deep fry both sides golden brown
- Store in airtight container.
The Cookangieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
The Rating2 people
Hi gal , everyone at home fell in love with your snack yestereve and asked for more ..
So I tried but for 1 C rice
added some chilli and ajawain ( omam ) , cumin , hing, omitted roasted channa dhal/split roasted peas dhal for 3/4 C urad dh...morecholena in Food World loved it
Wow.... can you tell me please, from where does the recipe come??? thanks... got my 5.berry in Winter Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!