Sugar-free Peanut Butter CookiesFrom programwitch 6 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular (or use sugar Twin) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2/3 cup creamy natural-style peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or canola oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl combine flour, Splenda or Sugar Twin and baking powder.
- Add in peanut butter, oil, egg, water and vanilla; mix well to combine.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Flatten each cookie with a fork.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.