Monterrey EnchiladasFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound very lean ground round shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 3 cups beef bouillon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 2 jalapenos finely chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 10 soft flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onions and beef in oil then drain and remove from pan.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add flour and beef bouillon to make gravy.
- Add spices and simmer 5 minutes.
- Dip each tortilla in the gravy.
- Spread on meat mixture and the cheese then roll up and put in baking pan.
- Pour remaining gravy over enchiladas then top with cheese and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.