Apple Goat Cheese and Prosciutto BurschettaFrom fluffy24 5 years ago
- 8 slices firm, crusty bread, about 3x4 inches each shopping list
- 8 thin slices prosciutto, (about 1/4 lb.) shopping list
- 1 fuji apple, cored and very thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, softened at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves, or 1/4 teaspoon shopping list
- dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler. Combine cheese, thyme and black pepper; set aside. Place bread on baking sheet; broil, about 6 inches from heat, until lightly toasted. Loosely pleat prosciutto onto bread. Cut each piece of bread in half and arrange apple slices, then cheese mixture, over prosciutto.
- Place bruschetta on baking sheet. Broil until cheese softens slightly. Serve as a first course or pass as an hors d'oeuvre.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!