Acorn SquashFrom witchywoman 6 years ago
- 1 large acorn squash, halved, seeds scooped out shopping list
- 2 strips applewood smoked bacon, cut in half shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided shopping list
- sprinkle of cinnamon shopping list
- sprinkle of black pepper shopping list
- sprinkle of garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon brown sugar into each half and top with 1 1/2 tablespoons butter. Then add just a bare sprinkle of cinnamon, garlic powder and black pepper into each half.
- Top with 1 piece of bacon, cut into halves.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tender.