Macaroni-cheese And Tomato CasseroleFrom linebb956 9 years ago
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Chedder cheese shopping list
- 2 tomatoes thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoon melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup packaged seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cood macaroni el dente
- Melt butter in saucepan, blend in flour, gradually add milk and cook stiring over medium heat until thickened.
- Add mustard, worchestershire sauce and cayeene, stir until blended.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Pour half mixture into a 2 1/2 quart casserole, sprinkly with half the cheese, arrange half the sliced tomatoes in a layer over the cheese. Repeat layers once again.
- Mix the 3 tablespoons melted butter with bread crumbs and parsley.
- Sprinkle over the tomato slices
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating3 people
Made this last nite. mmmmhmmmm I usually don't have a lot of luck with the homemade mac and cheese. Always seems to come out too grainy...but this one is really good! And I loved the tomatoes in it!mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!