HOMEMADE GINGER SNAPSFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter Crisco shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup mosasses shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Melt shortening in a 3-4 quart saucepan over LOW heat
- Remove from heat, let cool.
- Add sugar, molasses and egg, beat well
- Sift together flour, soda, cloves, ginger, cinnimon and salt.
- Add to first mixture, mix well and chill.
- Form into 1 inch balls, roll in granulated sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.