Peanut Butter and Jelly MuffinsFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2-1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup strawberry, raspberry, or grape jelly shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a 12 muffin tin with muffin papers. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl, mix the peanut butter with the egg. Add the milk, a little at a time, then mix in the butter. Pour the wet batter into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir gently to combine. The batter will be stiff.
- 2. Put a heaping tablespoon of batter in the bottom of each muffin cup. Use a finger to make an indentation in the center and put a teaspoon of jelly in the hole. Cover with another heaping tablespoon of batter or enough to fill each cup about 2/3 full. Spread the batter gently until no jelly is visible. Bake for 20 minutes, then turn the muffins onto a wire rack to cool for at least 10 minutes. Be careful: the centers can get hot.