Orecchiette With Ham-Sour Cream SauceFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 pound orecchiette, cook by package directions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 ounches mushrooms, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds shopping list
- 1/2 pound smoked ham, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 10oz package frozen peas, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (4 oz) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta by package directions.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a suacepan; add mushrooms; saute 3 minutes.
- Add caraway seeds and ham; cook for 3 minutes until heated through.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream, peas, salt amd pepper.
- Toss together ham mixture, hot pasta and cheese in large serving bowl.