Corn PuddingFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter-melted shopping list
- 2 15 1/4oz cans cream style corn shopping list
- 4 eggs-beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9" -10" baking dish with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine remaining butter and remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes or until inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve hot.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating2 people
YUMMERS!! Thank you..! WILL do this one. :-)
5 forkslanacountry in Macon loved it