Scalloped Potatoes Marlboro Country CookbookFrom munchy 5 years ago
- scalloped potatoes shopping list
- 6-8 med baking potatoes shopping list
- 1 med onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 red and/or green bell pepper, thinly sliced, optional shopping list
- 2 cups shredded processed cheese shopping list
- 2 cups shredded natural cheese shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
How to make it
- Wash, trim, and thinly slice potatoes. No need to peel. There should be about 6 cups.
- Butter a 2 1/2-3 quart casserole. Layer sliced potatoes, onion, peppers, mushrooms and cheese in casserole.
- Sprinkle each layer with cracked pepper. Continue until all vegetables and cheese are used.
- Slowly pour half & half over all. Cover and bake until potatoes are tender and cheese is browned, about 30 mins.