Stir fry Korean SquashFrom littlesponger 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the squash in half of length, cut 1/4 inch thick (like half moon).
- In a small bowl, mix sliced squash and salted shrimp, let stand 15 minutes.
- In medium fry pan, stir fry minced garlic in oil on medium heat. When the garlic turn to white color, add squash and stir fry about 5 minutes.
- Add water and stir fry until it looks a kind of transparency about 10-15 minutes.
- Add sesame oil, sesame seed, then turn the heat off. Serve.
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating3 people
This looks and sounds so delicious! I have been loving Korean foods at local restaurants for years. However, I am just now getting into preparing my favorite Korean dishes at home - and am really having fun with it. Thanks so much for sharing your...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Fantastic photos! Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Thanks for the step by step instructions. I wonder if you can subsitute with courgettes or italian zucchini?frandee in Burnaby loved it