Stir fry Korean SquashFrom littlesponger 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the squash in half of length, cut 1/4 inch thick (like half moon).
- In a small bowl, mix sliced squash and salted shrimp, let stand 15 minutes.
- In medium fry pan, stir fry minced garlic in oil on medium heat. When the garlic turn to white color, add squash and stir fry about 5 minutes.
- Add water and stir fry until it looks a kind of transparency about 10-15 minutes.
- Add sesame oil, sesame seed, then turn the heat off. Serve.
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating3 people
Thanks for the step by step instructions. I wonder if you can subsitute with courgettes or italian zucchini?frandee in Burnaby loved it
Fantastic photos! Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This looks and sounds so delicious! I have been loving Korean foods at local restaurants for years. However, I am just now getting into preparing my favorite Korean dishes at home - and am really having fun with it. Thanks so much for sharing your...morelunasea in Orlando loved it