Easy Oreo Cheesecake CupcakesFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place paper liners in muffin tins.
- Set an oreo cookie on bottom of each.
- Beat together 3 pks (8 oz.) softened cream cheese
- and ¾ c sugar until smooth.
- Add 3 eggs one at a time until blended.
- Spoon over each cookie.
- Bake 350 degrees for 15-20 mins.
- Cool completly then drizzle with chocolate.
- Also wonderful with white frosting..crush a few
- Oreos and add to frosting.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating7 people
Oh what a fun and delicious sounding treat. Will definitely try this one.magandab in Apple Valley loved it
My daughters, and grandson will flip out for these! Ummm, and their mom/grandma just might too! LOL!!!
Five forks for Lana!!! AND... my family thanks you!
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
yum! oreos? cheesecake? Ya got my 5!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!