Cornbread Chicken Pot PieFrom mandyf 7 years ago
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken *the storebought packaged stuff is good esp. if you are in a hurry, but leftover roasted chicken works well too shopping list
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies shopping list
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup *I prefer the lower sodium variety shopping list
- 1 package Jiffy cornbread mix shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk *skimmed works just fine shopping list
- Shredded cheese to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine the chicken, veggies, and soup and press into in a 8x8 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cornbread mix, egg, and milk until well blended
- Pour batter over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 35 mins or unitl crust is golden brown.
- Serve with as much cheese as desired over each portion.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmandyf Oakland, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!