Braised Chicken with Spanish Olives and CapersFrom dannyjay 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a large cast iron dutch oven, heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil and sear the chicken pieces until all sides have a brown, crisp sear.
- While chicken is searing, cut the tomatoes and onion into large chunks, place in blender along with the garlic, and blend until it forms a thick sauce.
- Once Chicken is done searing add the sauce and the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, cover the pot and lower the temperature.
- Simmer for two hours or until the chicken becomes tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- For more recipes visit my blog, www.overthehillandonaroll.com
The Cookdannyjay Los Angeles, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!