Teriyaki Grilled SalmonFrom linebb956 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 4 4-ounce Alaska salmon steaks or fillets (4 to 6 ounces each) shopping list
- 1 sheet (12 × 18 inch) Reynolds wrap heavy duty aluminum foil shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow baking dish, combine brown sugar, oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Place Alaska salmon steaks/fillets in a baking dish. Turn fish over several times to coat; refrigerate 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade.
- Cook on foil sheet on medium hot grill, turning once during cooking, about 6 to 12 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Do not overcook.