Sour Cherry Jam Or SauceFrom northernbird 8 years ago
How to make it
- The hardest part is removing the pits !! My friend Susan suggested using a straw to push them through and it worked great.
- Wash, pit, chop the cherries.
- Put all ingredients in saucepan and bring to full rolling boil stirring constantly.
- Stir in both packets of liquid pectin.
- Stir while bringing back to full boil, one more minute.
- Ladle into jars. Seal.
- I just keep in fridge as they are gone fast.
- You can freeze.