Easy Country Chicken And Dressing CasseroleFrom lanacountry 5 years ago
- Easy Country chicken And Dressing Casserole shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 3 pounds of cooked, boned, and skinned chicken (or boneless breast pieces) shopping list
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can of cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 small can of pet milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of sage shopping list
- 1 package of cornbread stuffing mix (Stove top) shopping list
- 1 cup of chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange the chicken in the bottom of a long cake pan or casserole dish.
- Pour the chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and the small can of milk over the chicken.
- In a large bowl mix the stuffing mix, the sage, and the chicken broth. Spread the stuffing mixture on top of the chicken
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- We serve with whole berry cranberry sauce and a green vegetable.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating9 people
wow love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
simply delicious!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Yum! Love chicken and dressing - this is perfect for 'every day' meals...thanks!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it