Grilled Cheese BreadFrom munchy 7 years ago
- Grilled cheese bread shopping list
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, cheddar, and/or pepper cheese shopping list
- 3 tbs shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 or 2 serrano peppers, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Slash bread diagonally into 1-inch slices, being careful not to cut through bottom crust.(I lay a wooden spoon alongside the loaf as a guide)
- Beat together butter, cheeses, garlic, parsley and chili peppers.
- Spread on cut surfaces of bread. Wrap loaf in foil. Heat on the grill for 20-25 minutes until hot, turning several times.
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
The Rating2 people
Oh yes, we do this, too, and the end result is soooo delicious - perfect in the oven, or out on the grill in the hot summertime. Thanks for reminding me of a great bread recipe!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
WOW!!! great to see you posting again!!
Hope you had a beautiful wedding and an incredibly romantic honeymoon........:}mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!