Thai Goong Woonsen Claypot Vermicelli ShrimpFrom arakich 5 years ago
- mung bean vermicelli ~1 250 g bag shopping list
- large shrimps (8/12) ~1 lb shopping list
- bacon 2-3 slices shopping list
- garlic 4 cloves shopping list
- ground black pepper 4tsp shopping list
- ginger 4 slices shopping list
- dark soy sauce 2 tsp (optional) shopping list
- light soy sauce 1 tbsp (or 3 tbsp if no dark soy sauce) shopping list
- butter 2 tbsp shopping list
- spring onion 3 chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Soak vermicelli for 20 minutes in water
- Rinse vermicelli and cut for easy eating if preferred.
- In a mixing bowl combine Shrimp, chopped garlic, chopped butter, and 2 tsp ground black pepper.
- Chop bacon and layer on base of large non-stick frypan.
- Add Shrimp mix on top of bacon.
- Put lid on and turn stovetop on high for 5-7 minutes until bacon browned.
- In another mixing bowl mix vermicelli with both soy sauces and 2 tsp ground black pepper and chopped spirng onions and sliced ginger., mix well.
- When bacon is browned add vermicelli mixture evenly on top of shrimp mixture, replace lid and cook for ~1 minute.
- Serve hot.