Ruby Tuesdays Chicken QuesadillasFrom robertg 7 years ago
- 5 oz. chicken breast shopping list
- Italian dressing shopping list
- 12" tortilla shopping list
- margarine shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack/cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 TBS. diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 TBS. diced jalapino pepper shopping list
- cajun seasoning-to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- salsa shopping list
How to make it
- place chicken in a bowl and cover with Italian dressing,marinate 30 minutes in the refrigerator,grill chicken, until done in a lightly oiled pan.cut into 3/4" pieces and set aside.
- brush 1 side of tortilla with margarine and place in frying pan over medium heat.
- on one half of tortilla, add cheese,1 TBS. tomatoes,peppers and cajun seasoning, in that order.make sure to spread out to the edge.top with chicken, fold over empty half of tortilla on top and flip over so cheese is on top of the chicken. cook until very warm throughout.
- remove to plate,cut into 6 equal wedges on one side of plate. on other side put lettuce topped with 1/4 cup tomatoes then top with sour cream. serve with salsa on the side
The Cookrobertg MO
The Rating2 people
Oh Bob now this is definitely a 10
I love making these I get to taste them as I make them. Just to make sure they are perfect One of the perks of being the cook.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
High five baby. How are ya Robertg? I been outa touch. Had to visit my home planet for awhile.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it