Apple Cranberry Crisp PieFrom askksk 9 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 5 to 6 cups thinly sliced, peeled apples (4 medium) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one crust filled pie using 9 inch pie pan.
- In large bowl, combine sugar, 2 Tbsp flour, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Add apples and cranberries; mix well. Spoon into crust lined pan.
- In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients; mix with fork or pastry blender until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown. Cover edge of crust with foil after 15 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.