3 MUSKETEERS Mint Chocolate Cheesecake No-BakeFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- 3 MUSKETEERS ® mint chocolate cheesecake (No-Bake) shopping list
- (This recipe is from 3 musketeers.com) shopping list
- For filling: shopping list
- 1 bag 3 MUSKETEERS® mint Minis shopping list
- 1 package unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 container (8 ounces) reduced fat whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 9-inch spring form pan shopping list
- wax paper shopping list
- For crust: shopping list
- 1-¼ cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 4 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare crust:
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press mixture into bottom of wax paper-lined spring form pan. Set aside.
- Prepare filling:
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a small bowl; let stand for 2 minutes. Melt gelatin mixture in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds; set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Fold in whipped topping and 2 cups of chopped 3 MUSKETEERS® Mint Minis into cream cheese mixture. Fold in the cooled gelatin mixture until well blended.
- Spoon mixture evenly over crust into pan. Refrigerate until set (4 hours).
- Unmold cake by running a thin knife around the outer edge of the pan and open the spring form pan. Cut cake into slices using a knife dipped in hot water.
- (This recipe & picture are from 3 musketeers.com)