Chart House Squaw Bread with Honey ButterFrom blondeberry 5 years ago
How to make it
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Combine the liquids.
- Blend all together with electric mixer until well blended.
- Bake 325 degrees in a loaf pan for 1 1/2 hr.
- Mix well the butter, oleo and honey. Store in the frig.
- Serve bread slices with the butter spread.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating6 people
I love this bread and haven't had any for years!!!
Thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
I have never eaten this particular bread
but it sounds good enough for
a "5"FORK!!!!! rating!
I also like 'bread' recipes that do not require
Thank-you for sharing....
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Have eaten Squaw bread it is delicous thanks great post!momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it