Pork Chops with Zesty Cilantro SauceFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4 pork loin rib chops,3/4"thick.about 2 lbs. shopping list
- 1/2tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 3/4tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp chipolte chile powder or chile powder shopping list
- 1/4tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1c packed fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1 clove garlic,peeled shopping list
- 1/4c olive oil shopping list
- 2Tbs lime juice shopping list
- Lime wedges and cilantro sprigs,optional shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare grill for direct-heat cooking. Sprinkle chops with cumin,1/2tsp salt,chipolte and thyme. Grill pork over direct heat turning once,until thermometer registers 160,about 7 mins a side.
- In food processor,pulse cilantro leaves and garlic till chopped. Add oil,lime juice and remaining 1/4tsp salt;process until smooth. Serve sauce with chops. If desired,garnish with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs.