Microwave Caramel PopcornFrom elle55 7 years ago
How to make it
- In microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, melt butter on High until melted.
- Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup. Microwave on High until mixture boils, approx 1-3 minutes.
- Microwave on High for 3 minutes without stirring. Stir in soda and vanilla.
- Stir in popped corn, mixing well. Microwave at 70% for one minute. Remove from oven and stir. Microwave at 70% for another minute. Remove from oven; stir again to coat popcorn evenly.
- Turn onto greased cookie sheet or use waxed or parchment paper for easier clean-up. Cool completely. Break apart and store in airtight container.