Asian Chef SaladFrom askksk 8 years ago
- 1 3 oz package Oriental flavor ramen noodle soup mix shopping list
- 1 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1 cup bottled red wine vinaigrette shopping list
- 1 16 oz package coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw mix shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 2 scallions, both white and light green parts, chopped for 1 cup shopping list
How to make it
- Break up the ramen noodles with your hands and place them and the almonds on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees until the noodles and almonds turn light brown, 6-7 minutes.
- Pour the red wine vinaigrette into a measuring cup and stir in the packet of seasoning from the ramen noodle soup mix. Set the salad dressing aside.
- Place the slaw mix, chicken, cilantro, and scallions in a large serving bowl. Toss to combine the ingredients well.
- Just before serving, pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Scatter the toasted almonds and noodles on top and serve.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!