Applewood Smoked Prime Rib RoastFrom witchywoman 6 years ago
How to make it
- Soak applewood chips for at least 30-60 minutes.
- Light charcoal and wait until gray around the edges.
- Sprinkle hickory salt, pepper, and garlic powder all over roast.
- Put charcoal really low in a dome smoker and sprinkle applewood chips on top. Place rack at the very top...you want really low heat for this.
- Place roast on rack and put lid on the smoker.
- Smoke for 3 1/2-4 hours or until desired color is obtained.
- Serve with horseradish sauce.
The Cookwitchywoman Longview, WA
The Rating1 people
Applewood and beef what a wonderful combination! I love smoked meats and my mouth is watering right now! Thanks, debdmajor in Slidell loved it