Clone Big Mac SauceFrom adudinsk 8 years ago
- 1/4 C. KRAFT Miracle Whip shopping list
- 1/4 C. mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 T. heaping, WISHBONE deluxe French salad dressing (the orange stuff) shopping list
- 1/2 T. HEINZ sweet relish shopping list
- 2 heaping tsp. VLASIC dill pickle relish (Heinz dill relish also works) shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried, minced onion shopping list
- 1 tsp. white vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. ketchup shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything very well in a small container.
- There better be no streaks!
- Microwave 25 seconds, and stir well again. (or heat in a pan on low )
- Cover, and refrigerate at LEAST 1 hour before using (to allow all of the flavors to "meld").
- Makes nearly 1 cup...enough for about 8 Big Macs.