Paper Wrap ChickenFrom witchywoman 8 years ago
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- aluminum foil cut into 4 x 4-inch squares shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
How to make it
- Combine teriyaki sauce, crushed red pepper flakes, and garlic in large bowl. Add chicken pieces. Cover and refrigerate 60-90 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut out the aluminum squares, the quantity will vary with how many pieces of chicken you have.
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 320 degrees. (HINT: I would wait until you are ready to change your oil in your deep fryer before making this recipe, as it tends to ruin the oil for anything else.)
- Place one piece of chicken into the center of an aluminum foil square. Fold in half to make a triangle. Seal the edges by tightly rolling the foil around the open edges. You should have triangles when done. Discard teriyake marinade.
- When oil is ready, drop the aluminum foil triangles in for about 2-4 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Cool slightly.
- To open, grab the top of the triangle where the seal is, and pull. This will "unzip" the package.
The Cookwitchywoman Longview, WA
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good and easy.Thanks for sharing.:)zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it
Great recipe! Fiver! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it