Mung Bean StewFrom graybeard 4 years ago
- 4 slices bacon diced shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic crushed shopping list
- 1cup mung beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can stewed tomatoes(16oz) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 carrots cut 1/4 inch slices shopping list
- 2 stalks celery cut 1/4 inch slices shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Bacon diced
- onion chopped
- garlic crushed
- Mung Beans, rinsed and drained
- carrots cut 1/4 inch slices
- celery cut 1/4 inch slices
- Cook bacon in medium saucepan over high heat 1 minute. Add
- onion and garlic; saute 2minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Stir in mung beans,tomatoes, 1 3/4 cups water, soy sauce, pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 35 minutes.
- Add carrots and celery. Cover and simmer 25 minutes longer or until carrots are tender.
- Serve immediately
The Cookgraybeard San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!