Spinach Feta DipFrom kimmer 8 years ago
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt or light sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup light ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 2 tbsp. spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped dill shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) crumbled feta cheese (can use the reduced fat feta as well) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Drain, cool and squeeze dry.
- Mix yogurt, dressing, mustard and dill in medium bowl.
- Stir in spinach and feta cheese.
- Serve dip with whole grain crackers or vegetables.