Apple Mince Walnut PieFrom whodunitrdr 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 dash nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 cups apples; peeled and chopped shopping list
- 3 cups mincemeat shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts; chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 9 inch pie crust; double crust shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar, flour, spices and salt in bowl.
- Add apples, mix lightly.
- Add mincemeat and walnuts, mix.
- Heap into pastry lined 9-inch pie pan, dot with butter.
- Adjust top crust, flute edges, cut vents.
- Brush top crust with milk, sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until crust is browned and apples are tender.
- Cool on rack.