Oatmeal Everything CookiesFrom whodunitrdr 8 years ago
- 1 cup margarine softened shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Beat margarine, sugars, eggs and vanilla for 5 minutes.
- Combine dry ingredients, add slowly to creamed mixture.
- Stir in fruits, chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Cool on racks.
- Makes 4 1/2 dozen.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookwhodunitrdr Bellingham, WA
The Rating5 people
simply delicous great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I tried this recipe.......hmmm very very good. Can you get drunk from cookies? Because after two I was like wooo!!! Any how every good, you've impressed my 9 year old son who doesn't like coconut. 5 forks x 5. Thanks again, I put this in my family re...moremis7up in Fort Sill loved it